1:1 / BYOD
Looking to implement or refresh your 1:1 program for students?
We offer an integrated range of service to meet the ever-changing needs. With a focus on finding the right solution for each organisation, Solutions IT offers, reliable, flexible solutions to help schools and parents manage their students’ current and future learning needs.
The success of any One to One program is underpinned by careful planning, seamless integration, great execution and excellent ongoing support. We partner with schools and suppliers to develop a tailored approach to using technology in the classroom.
As a dedicated provider of IT products and services to the K-12 education market for more than 16 years Solutions IT is a proven partner with the right experience and domain knowledge to help you develop and tailor a one to one program that caters for the needs of your teaching and learning.
What are some of the key considerations in developing and running a 1:1 or BYOD program?
- Funding – is it a school or parent funded program?
- Repairs and Support – What level of support and repair services are required to minimise impact on teaching and learning?
- Parental Engagement – How do we engage parents in the process and what resources are required?
- Insurance & Warranty – What warranty and insurance is required to ensure protection for the school, students and parents?
- Training – What are the training requirements and how do we provide these for Teachers, Senior Managers, IT staff, parents and students to maximise outcomes and investment?
- Procurement – How do we purchase and what payment options do we need to consider?
- Recycling – What considerations do we need to factor in refreshing and recycling devices during the educational life of a student?
- Devices – What devices should we be using and why?
- Software – What software and services do we expect to make up the core offering?
Why Solutions IT?