Solutions IT presents the WA Education Summit 2018, the first WA based summit of its kind that brings together thought leaders in the education space sharing their insights and experience for 21st century learning.
Technological progress is an extraordinarily powerful force that rests with us, so how are schools responding to today’s increasingly complex world? Future thinking, and planning for the future, matters more now than ever before. Hear how progressive education and IT leaders understand the challenges and are harnessing digital tools and platforms to raise educational outcomes. Learn how to develop a strategic mindset and set of behaviours to effectively lead improvement, innovation and change across the school.
- How is Self Regulated learning changing education at Melbourne Girls Grammar?
- What does research say at STEM learning?
- How Ormiston College (Brisbane) is innovating across leadership and professional development?
- What are today’s trends in education?
- How are we assessing for future skills?
- What are the trends and implications for cyber security in education?
- What do you need to know about the Data Breach Scheme?
- How is your school enabling and securing your cloud infrastructure?
- How do you design and manage a high availability environment?
- What new technology is available to manage devices?
These are just some of the questions that will be addressed by our speakers. Find the answers by joining principals, school leaders, IT managers and educators from K-12 to hear how some of Australia’s most innovative Educators and IT leaders who are changing the way we teach, deliver and assess. Hear from Trent Ray (Collective Education Australia), Melbourne Girls Grammar, Ormiston College (Brisbane), STEM Education Research Group (Curtin University), Santa Maria College, Microsoft, Webroot, Veeam and many more. With both a teaching & learning stream and a technical stream, delegates can choose which sessions are relevant to their role. See schedule below.