Australia’s leading educational technology evangelist, Trent Ray is behind the latest cyber safety and digital wellbeing teaching and learning initiative trusted by schools across Australia.
To celebrate the launch of the Cyber Safety Project’s learning resources mapped to the Western Australian Curriculum, Solutions IT is thrilled to partner with Trent and his team to deliver an insightful and resource FULL webinar for W.A school leaders and educators.
Level up your understanding of the latest digital trends for how young people are accessing technology to connect and play online. As the team unpack the 2021 Cyber Safety Project Digital Habits Survey, you will gain insights for how young Australian’s truly experience the online world. In response, they’ll share six fundamental teaching strategies to empower students at your school to self-manage their own digital safety and wellbeing.
Throughout the Cyber Savvy Educator & Proactive Teacher Strategies webinar, you will;
• Uncover the latest digital habits of young Australians.
• Deep dive into the most popular social networking and gaming platforms for connected kids.
• Explore key values for a strong foundation of digital safety and wellbeing.
• Learn the fundamentals to leading cyber safety education in your school.
• Walk away with six proactive teaching strategies to help every students at your school become safer digital citizens when independently navigating the online world.
• Discover the Cyber Safety Project Curriculum Framework and resource portal packed with videos, lesson guides and teaching materials designed by Australian educators for Australian schools