What are some of the key considerations in developing and running a 1:1 or BYOD program?
- Funding – is it a school or parent funded program?
- Repairs and Support – What level of support and repair services are required to minimise impact on teaching and learning?
- Parental Engagement – How do we engage parents in the process and what resources are required?
- Insurance & Warranty – What warranty and insurance is required to ensure protection for the school, students and parents?
- Software – What software and services do we expect to make up the core offering?
- Training – What are the training requirements and how do we provide these for Teachers, Senior Managers, IT staff, parents and students to maximise outcomes and investment?
- Procurement – How do we purchase and what payment options do we need to consider?
- Recycling – What considerations do we need to factor in refreshing and recycling devices during the educational life of a student?
- Devices – What devices should we be using and why?