Terms and Conditions of Solutions IT
The terms and conditions of sale of the computers from solutionsit.com.au are set out below. Please read the terms and conditions carefully and note that by using solutionsit.com.au site you agree to and are bound by them:
These conditions apply to computer packages
- Computers are purchased in a free and fluctuating market prices are subject to change at any time. For up to date current prices please consult our web site.
- A confirmation receipt will be issued upon full payment.
- Computer will be despatched using secure post or courier service.
- Solutions IT is an independent, privately owned company engaged in the sales of computers & accessories.
- Payment for computers will be accepted by Solutions IT. All payments will be taken in AUD. The name Solutions IT will also appear on your credit card statement.
- If you breach these terms and conditions, Solutions IT reserves the right to cancel your request, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
- If you have any questions regarding our terms, please email us.
THE PROVISION OF COMPUTER PACKAGES BY SOLUTIONS IT ARE EXPRESSLY CONDITIONAL UPON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW (ALSO REFERRED TO AS THE “CONTRACT”). ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROPOSED BY YOU IN ADDITION TO, OR IN CONFLICT WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE EXPRESSLY REJECTED BY SOLUTIONS IT.
Solutions IT reserves the following rights:
On-Line Purchase Returns:
If you are not totally satisfied with your online purchase you can return it within Seven (7) days for a full refund of
the purchase price, less any postage charges incurred.
All returns must be received within Seven (7) days of receipt of your delivery and the product must be new,
unopened and in the condition in which it was received. If you need to return an item, you must contact our
returns centre to be provided with a return code to be attached to your products.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to Solutions IT;
however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to
receive your return from yourself or the shipper (5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return
once we receive it (5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 business
days). We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
Surcharge on Credit Card:
1.9% Surcharge fee will be applied to total cost
We will endeavour to deliver your computers approx. 7 – 14 business days. Should there be a delay in delivery
time, we will contact you via email to inform you of time of delivery.
Important, please have a copy of the confirmation receipt when collecting computers from our premises. If you
have any questions regarding this please contact the office.
From time to time, manufactures will cease products due to end of life, Solutions IT reserves the right to
refund customers without notice for orders that they have been unable to fulfil due to unforeseen circumstances
or circumstances out of our control.
Privacy & Security:
At Solutions IT, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you
to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address and shipping address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you of your order status.
- We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, new Solutions IT services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
How does Solutiosn IT protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure
server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer
data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
What about “cookies”?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our
cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide features such as
automatic member recognition allowing you to store items in your shopping basket between visits. Most Web
browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a
cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in a shopping basket.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at
Solutions IT possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience.
By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Solutions IT. If we
what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Tell us what you think
Solutions IT welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please contact us.