Cloud services allow for the storing and accessing of data and programs over the internet instead of using your local hard drive. Often referred to as ‘the cloud’, the stored data is remotely maintained, managed and backed up.
So many organisations and schools are moving to cloud-based solutions to improve productivity, reduce costs and increase collaboration between your staff and students.
- Increased security and productivity
- The ability to work from anywhere
- Update software and applications centrally
- Reduce management and support overheads
- Scale-up and down on demand