Our BYOD portals gives parents access to
Education specific devices, selected by your school
Education specific pricing
Extensive range of accessories
Painless checkout process
What are some of the key considerations in developing and running a BYOD program?
- Devices – What devices should we be using and why?
- Repairs and Support – What level of support and repair services are required to minimise impact on teaching and learning?
- Parental Engagement – How do we engage parents in the process and what resources are required?
- Insurance & Warranty – What warranty and insurance is required to ensure protection for the school, students and parents?
- Training – What are the training requirements and how do we provide these for Teachers, Senior Managers, IT staff, parents and students to maximise outcomes and investment?
- Procurement – How do we purchase and what payment options do we need to consider?
- Recycling – What considerations do we need to factor in refreshing and recycling devices during the educational life of a student
- Software – What software and services do we expect to make up the core offering?