Office 365 provides schools with an extensive collaborative environment allowing teaching and learning to be extended within and beyond the classroom.
The Office 365 platform gives a great foundation for your organisation to build on but in our experience it works best when tailored to suit your environment and users. Office 365 is a hosted platform providing a wide array of technology that provides your organisation:
You can do all this in a safe, school managed environment backed by a 99.9 percent Microsoft uptime guarantee where you own your data and Microsoft does not scan it for advertising purposes.
Educators, staff and students get anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, video and online meetings, and document sharing! These tools can help you:
1. It’s free of charge to educational establishments providing significant cost savings.
2. It includes a wide range of communication and collaboration tools, ideal for conducting onlineclasses or for providing peer to peer support or tutoring.
3. It supports both formal and informal learning in and out of school as pupils can access any aspect of Microsoft Office 365 anytime and from anywhere.
4. You can use Microsoft web apps on any device with a web browser. Great for those schools looking to implement bring your own device schemes.
5. It provides greater consistency and inclusivity as everyone will have access to the latest version at school and home and you won’t have to spend time, money and effort updating it across your school.
6. Microsoft Office 365 protects pupils and keeps their data safe with premium anti-spam and antivirus protection providing an e-safe and secure online learning environment.
7. No more worries about losing pen drives or emailing work home. Microsoft Office 365 contains OneDrive an online storage system which means work is available whenever and wherever you need it.
8. No more reliance on pupils remembering to hand over crumpled pieces of paper with important information on as schools can share information, calendars and timetables between learners, teachers and parents quickly and easily.
9. You can create a usable school intranet site in minutes with SharePoint Online or simply create collaborative social networking groups using Yammer.
10. Network managers can save a significant amount of time by reducing routine, operational tasks such as applying updates – these are now performed automatically by Microsoft – and we can handle any migration or customisation needed, making a move to Office 365 quick and easy.