Our technician becomes YOUR technician
Solutions IT provides a scheduled onsite technician support service for organisations that require a regular onsite technical presence because they do not have a permanent onsite IT resource, or for environments that require additional support with their internal IT function.
We can deliver a fully scalable onsite support service that is tailored to the individual needs of your organisation.
We provide scheduled onsite technician support.
- Daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or custom onsite support from 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Reactive technician visits for critical issues that may occur between regular visits
- A dedicated Account Manager for every school. This policy enables us to become familiar with your infrastructure, your internal staff and your working environment
- Independent advice regarding any school IT related matters
- Complimentary procurement service for all your schools IT needs
- Our field support technicians are backed by our professional team of telephone and remote support engineers
A regular on-site technician will attend your school during school term time, working to a schedule that is structured around your schools ICT requirements and your budget.
Becoming familiar with your IT infrastructure and key members of staff, your technician will be responsible for supporting and maintaining all elements of your IT, implementing solutions as required by you. Typical responsibilities will involve desktop, tablet and peripheral support in addition to server administration and network support.
Best value - We work to minimise costs and maximise ROI
Proven track record – Established in 1999 Solutions IT has extensive experience working in Government, Education and SME markets
Your solution – Solutions IT unique approach looks at your strategic requirements both today and in the future and makes sure that the technology fits with your wider long term objectives